This green curry noodle bowl is flavorful and comforting. Feel free to serve the noodles with your favorite vegetables or protein.
Easy Green Curry Noodle
Green curry paste
- 1/3 cup lemon basil
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 green chili
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
Green Curry Noodle Bowl
- 2 pack (250g) instant noodle, chicken flavor
- 1 medium-size avocado
- 1/3 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 4 red radishes
- 1/2 cup lemon basil
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups of water or chicken stock
- toasted sesame seeds
- Place all the paste ingredients in a food processor, blend until the paste is smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the noodles and cook until al-dente, 3 to 4 minutes, depending on the type of noodles you are using. Stir the noodles occasionally to keep them from sticking together. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water.
- Place the stock in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until al dente. Add the coconut milk, snow peas, and radish, remove from the heat.
- Top the noodles with sliced avocado, lemon basil, hard-boiled egg, and toasted sesame seeds.