Light and fresh salad with a tangy fruity vinaigrette.
Apple & Watercress Salad with Fruity Vinaigrette
Apple & Watercress Salad
- 1 medium red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls watercress
- 1 cup pomelo
Fruity salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- a pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Fruity salad dressing: In a medium bowl mix together honey, dijon mustard and vinegar. Then pour the oil gradually into the bowl, mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Add watercress, apple and pomelo to a salad bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss well to combine. Spread the salad over on a serving platter and serve immediately.