A simple apple and mint iced green tea recipe perfect for hot summer day. From kids to adult everyone can enjoy this iced tea drink. This recipe combine chilled green tea with apple juice, apple slices and fresh mint leaves.
There is nothing more refreshing than a glass of iced tea on a hot sunny day. But classic iced tea can be boring, especially if you drink it often. For this drink, I use cold brew green tea, because cold brew tea has less caffeine and it lighter. Make cold brew tea is easy, you can use a tea bag or loose leaf tea depend on your preference. Just put your tea bag or tea leaves and water in a bottle and keep it in a fridge for 8 t0 12 hours.
Apple and Mint Iced Green Tea
- 250 ml cold brew or chilled green tea
- 100 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes, to serve
- honey, optional
- Mix to combine chilled green tea and apple juice in a jug. Add the apple slices and mint leaves, mix to combine and let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Pour tea over the ice and honey to serve.